Craziness this week — a harsh introduction to dutch red tape. Honestly, it was like a scene out of Brazil!
Short updates (for those interested!):
- “Urban Queens” short film nearing the end of post-production, starting to hang together now.
- Motion Graphics showreel almost done
- Netherlands tax number (SOFI) progress
- “Fire Poi” short film about 70% complete
- I’m still trying to learn the Midi Trigger Finger!
No dice with studying in Berlin — it smelt funny. Free rental bikes though, and it had a great Film Museum with Marlene Dietrich, Fritz Lang & Ray Harryhausen (!) exhibits.